TAKE THE TOUR!
Fun for adventurers of all ages! You will personally experience the actual methods of hard-rock mining in the richest silver district on earth! A retired miner is your guide you through a real silver mine. On the short trip to and from the mine aboard our classic trolley, you will be treated to a narrated tour of Historic Wallace. 1 hour and 15 minute tours depart from the ticket office every 30 minutes with the first departing at 10am and the last departs at 4pm.
WATCH A VIDEO TOUR
"Come Take the Sierra Silver Mine Tour" video filmed in Wallace Idaho... is a sneak-peak at the fun and educational adventure of the historic mining tour.
HOURS AND FEES
New Tours leaves every 1/2 hour! The first tour departs at 10am and the last tour departs at 4pm
- Adults $15.50
- Seniors (60 and better) $13.50
- Children (4-16 years) $8.50
- (Children under 4 years free)
- Group rates available for 10 or more people with advance purchase.
- School field trips and children's activities groups are always welcome and receive a special rate
- AAA discount
- Open 7 days a week from May 1stthrough October 15th: June through August: 10 AM - 4 PM May and September: 10 AM - 2 PM
- New tour leaves every 1/2 hour - The first tour departing at 10 AM and the last tour departs at 4 PM
- Tour length: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Bring your camera and a light jacket
- Mine temp. about 50 degrees F (10 C)